Sawmill Production Worker (night), Belledune, New Brunswick
Interfor is looking for energetic and enthusiastic
individuals to join our team as Sawmill Production worker (night).
What You’ll Do
- Operate differente workstations in the sawmill area throughout out the night shift.
- Perform quality work at required speeds.
- Work safely and efficiently.
- Strictly observe safety procedures to avoid accidents.
- Respect production specifications.
- All other relevant duties as assigned by supervisor.
What You Offer
- Knowledge of basic safety rules and precautionary measures.
- Ability to lift +/- 50 pounds and transfer manually.
- Ability to stand, walk and climb stairs for full shifts.
- Availability to work nights.
- planning and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding production environment.
- Good communication and teamwork skills.
- Ability to take initiative.
Who We Are
Interfor is a growth-oriented forest products
company, operating in all major forest products markets across North America.
We offer one of the most diverse lines of wood products to customers around the
globe, produced in safety-focused, world-class facilities. We strengthen and
contribute to the local economies, build value for our employees and customers,
and operate with world-leading sustainable forest management practices. We are
proud to produce sustainable building materials that contribute to a healthy
and sustainable future. Check out www.interfor.com to learn more about our
approach to sustainability.
Interfor is one of the largest forest products
companies in the world and we’re growing in exciting directions. Come be a part
of our success! #StartHereGoFar
What We Offer
Interfor builds value for our employees by
providing a career where they can contribute, grow, and prosper. We offer a
competitive salary, based both on what you bring to the role and benchmarked to
market conditions. You’ll also get a competitive benefits package.
We want you to grow your career with Interfor. With
our industry leading training programs and track record of promoting from
within, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to ‘Start Here. Go Far.’ Check out
our Employee Development Programs to learn more at www.interfor.com/careers.
We appreciate the interest of all applicants, however, only those selected
for an interview will be contacted. All applicants offered a position must
successfully complete a pre-employment background check. Interfor is an Equal
Opportunity Employer building a capable, committed, diverse workforce. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual identity, gender, national origin,
protected veteran status, or disability.