Sawmill Production, Bay Springs, Mississippi
is where excellence meets opportunity. We invest in your success by providing
world class training and education, advancement opportunities and competitive benefits.
You will work with the industry’s latest technology in clean, safe and modern facilities.
At Interfor, we live by our Core Values and our mission is to build value in
everything we do, every day. We are one of the largest, most diverse lumber
companies in the world and we’re growing in exciting directions. Come be a part
of our success!
Interfor is seeking energetic and enthusiastic team players to join our Production Team in Bay Springs, MS. Starting rate for the Production position is $16.00 per hour with the potential to grow to $18.00 per hour based on skill level and experience.
What You’ll Do
- Responsible for completing clean-up and ground maintenance of regularly assigned area.
- Assist with keeping a steady flow of lumber throughout the mill by straightening lumber cross-ups using a pick axe or chain saw, as necessary.
- Perform any other work-related task deemed necessary by the supervisor.
What You’ll Offer
- High School Diploma/Equivalent Preferred.
- Prior manufacturing/warehouse/lumber operations experience preferred.
- Able and willing to work in varying seasonal climate conditions.
- Team-oriented with a strong commitment to excellence in everything you do.
- Demonstrated commitment to safety.
- Excellent attendance record.
- Physical Requirements: Walking, standing, climbing, bending and lifting up to 50 lbs.
Ready to start your career? Apply at www.interfor.com/careers
All applicants offered a position must successfully complete a pre-employment drug & alcohol test and background check. Interfor is an Equal Opportunity Employer building a capable, committed, diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.