START HERE. GO FAR.
Take the leap - application
Your career starts now
Interfor has a plan to unleash your potential and help you launch your career. Discover the rewards and benefits of working as a Journey Millwright.
Interfor runs the Millwright Apprenticeship Program twice per year. Interested candidates can contact their Mill Manager or Human Resources representative for more information.
Applicant minimum requirements:
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Be willing and able to work any shift, including rotating, variable, weekend/holiday shifts.
- Have the physical capability to perform essential trade tasks, including lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Be able to travel overnight to participate in classroom training four to five times per year.
- Be able to successfully complete the following Work Keys assessments: Applied Math, Locating Information and Reading for Information.
- Be able to provide your own laptop or tablet, as well as other selected tools.
Preference will be given to current maintenance and production employees with one or more years of active service with Interfor.
- Apply Online
Submit your online application on Talent Center.
- Complete Work Keys Assessment
- Job Performance Review
A review of your safety performance, attendance, and any work performance issues.
- Candidate Interviews
You will be interviewed by the mill leadership team, and finalists will be interviewed by a regional selection panel.
- Physical Fitness Assessment
If you are selected, you will complete a physical fitness assessment.