BALANCING OUR TRIPLE BOTTOM LINE
We embrace world-class safety standards
Nothing is more important than the safety of our employees. We believe that health and safety is the uncompromised right and responsibility of all employees. That’s why we integrated safety into every facet of our work and adhere to world-leading safety standards at all of our operations.
Learn more about Interfor’s safety culture by visiting our 2019 Corporate Sustainability Report.
Our Health & Safety Policy
- We will integrate Health and Safety into our business with the knowledge that all accidents are preventable.
- We will hold all levels of management accountable for providing a safe work environment and enforcing safe work practices, including timely follow-up of safety incidents.
- We will train all employees to identify hazards and to protect themselves and fellow workers.
- We will hold all employees and contractors working for Interfor accountable for following safe work practices and reporting unsafe acts and conditions.
- We will use audits to measure and improve our Health and Safety performance.
- We will actively involve our employees in effective Safety programs.
- We will operate in compliance with Health and Safety Regulations.
- We will monitor and report regularly on our Health and Safety performance.