Technical Training Instructor, Perry, Georgia
When you join our team
as a Technical Training Instructor, you will be responsible for providing instruction to
both apprentices and existing Millwrights, following the established curriculum
of the Interfor Millwright Apprenticeship Program. This role will support
program leaders in the delivery of training that aligns with the program and
What You’ll Do
- Deliver training and course content in a classroom setting.
- Provide coaching and feedback to the attending students.
- Develop, maintain and continuous improvement of program delivery.
What You Offer
- 5 to 7 years of experience working in the industrial maintenance field.
- 2 to 3 years of sawmill experience preferred.
- 2 to 3 years of experience as a technical instructor or maintenance supervisor preferred.
- Journey Millwright certificate and/or associates degree in industrial maintenance preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to work effectively in a highly interactive and energetic team environment.
- Ability to enthusiastically communicate to a large group and facilitate training.
Who We Are
Interfor is a growth-oriented forest products company,
operating in all major forest products markets across North America. We offer
one of the most diverse lines of wood products to customers around the globe,
produced in safety-focused, world-class facilities. We strengthen and contribute
to the local economies, build value for our employees and customers, and
operate with world-leading sustainable forest management practices. We are
proud to produce sustainable building materials that contribute to a healthy
and sustainable future. Check out www.interfor.com to learn more about our
approach to sustainability.
Interfor is one of the largest forest products companies
in the world and we’re growing in exciting directions. Come be a part of our
What We Offer
value for our employees by providing a career where they can contribute, grow,
and prosper. We
offer a competitive salary, based both on what you bring to the role and
benchmarked to market conditions. You’ll also get a competitive benefits
- Group Benefit Programs (Employee Medical, Dental, Vision Plans)
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Additional (Employee Paid) Life Insurance
- HSA Medical Plan with Employer Match
- Supplemental Insurance (Accident, Hospital & Critical Illness)
- 401(k) Matching Plan
- Participation in our Employee Share Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Paid Vacation
- Employee Assistance Program
We want you to grow
your career with Interfor. With our industry leading training programs and
track record of promoting from within, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to
‘Start Here. Go Far.’ Check out our Employee Development Programs to learn more
We appreciate the interest of all applicants, however, only those
selected for an interview will be contacted. All applicants offered a position
must successfully complete a pre-employment drug test and background check. Interfor
is an Equal Opportunity Employer building a capable, committed, diverse
workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual identity, gender, national
origin, protected veteran status, or disability.