Shuttle Truck Driver, Philomath, Oregon
Interfor is seeking energetic and enthusiastic team players to
join our team as a Shuttle Truck Driver in Philomath, Oregon. Starting rate for this position is $27.50 per hour based on skill level and experience. Sign on bonus of $3,000 to be paid in increments over the first year.
What You’ll Do
- Responsibilities include forklift driving to lift/stack lumber, load railcars and trucks.
- Transport material to and from sites.
- Tagging, pulling tarps/cables, climbing railcars, operating power tools.
- Interacting with truck drivers, equipment operators & other personnel.
- Light administrative work.
- Work in a safe and effective manner, following safety protocols and company guidelines.
- Perform any other work-related task deemed necessary by the supervisor.
What You’ll Offer
- High School Diploma/Equivalent Preferred.
- Able and willing to work in varying seasonal climate conditions.
- Team-oriented with a strong commitment to excellence in everything you do.
- Demonstrated commitment to safety.
- Excellent attendance record.
- CDL; prefer 2+ years of experience·
- Physical Requirements: Walking, standing, climbing, bending and lifting up to 50 lbs.
Who We Are
Interfor is a growth-oriented forest products company, operating in all major forest products markets across North America. We offer one of the most diverse lines of wood products to customers around the globe, produced in safety-focused, world-class facilities. We strengthen and contribute to the local economies, build value for our employees and customers, and operate with world-leading sustainable forest management practices. We are proud to produce sustainable building materials that contribute to a healthy and sustainable future. Check out www.interfor.com to learn more about our approach to sustainability.
Interfor is one of the largest forest products companies in the world and we’re growing in exciting directions. Come be a part of our success! #StartHereGoFar
What We Offer
Interfor provides local stability and opportunity. We help bring out the best in all our people by offering long-term, competitive jobs supported by training, continued development and great benefits.
- Group Benefit Programs (Employee Medical, Dental, Vision Plans)
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Additional (Employee Paid) Life Insurance
- HSA Medical Plan
- 401(k) Matching Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Training & Development Opportunities
We want you to grow your career with Interfor. With our industry leading training programs and track record of promoting from within, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to ‘Start Here. Go Far.’ Check out our Employee Development Programs to learn more at www.interfor.com/careers.
We appreciate the interest of all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. All applicants offered a position must successfully complete a pre-employment drug test and background check. Interfor is an Equal Opportunity Employer building a capable, committed, diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual identity, gender, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.