Manufacturing/Sawmill Production (Entry Level), Molalla, Oregon
Interfor is where excellence meets opportunity. We invest in your success by providing world class training and education, advancement opportunities and competitive benefits. You will work with the industry’s latest technology in clean, safe and modern facilities. At Interfor, we live by our Core Values and our mission is to build value in everything we do, every day. We are one of the largest, most diverse lumber companies in the world and we’re growing in exciting directions. Come be a part of our success!
- Location: Our mill is a 45-minute commute from Portland or Salem
- Full time shift: Tuesday – Saturday
- No experience required – we will train you (Must be 18 or older to apply)
What We Offer
- Starting wage is $21.25 per hour
- $3,000 Signing Bonus; Paid in increments over the first year.
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Safe, clean and modern work environments
- Training and development opportunities
What You’ll Do
- Responsible for completing clean-up and groundkeeping, firewatch, sweeping and shoveling wet and dry sawdust, use a wheelbarrow, operate a back pack or handheld blower and painting.
- Work in a safe and effective manner, following safety protocols and company guidelines.
- Perform any other work-related task deemed necessary by the supervisor.
What You’ll Offer
- High School Diploma/Equivalent Preferred.
- Able and willing to work in varying seasonal climate conditions.
- Team-oriented with a strong commitment to excellence in everything you do.
- Demonstrated commitment to safety.
- Excellent attendance record.
- Physical Requirements: Walking, standing, climbing, bending and lifting up to 50 lbs.
Ready to start your career? Apply at www.interfor.com/careers
All applicants offered a position must successfully complete a pre-employment drug & alcohol test and background check. Interfor is an Equal Opportunity Employer building a capable, committed, diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.