Sales Assistant for our Peachtree City office in Peachtree City. GA.
When you join our team as a Sales Assistant, you will be responsible for providing internal and external customer service, order file management, inventory maintenance and other sales related administrative functions required for their assigned markets or mills.
What You’ll Do
- Support Sales Managers & Representatives in daily activities and assigned projects
- Back up for sales order entry
- Maintenance of all order approvals for auditing purposes (SYP)
- Generation of Proforma Invoices
- Answer and direct calls on behalf of the sales group
- Responsible for QB weekly recap
- Monthly, quarterly & ad hoc reporting
- Order/Delivery Slip/Invoice corrections and review for accuracy
- Monitor the SYP Email Box
What You Offer
- Post-secondary education strongly preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role in sales or marketing
- Knowledge of North American industry and products considered an asset
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word & Excel)
- Proficiency in LumberTrack is an asset.
- Strong customer service skills
- Positive, proactive, very detailed oriented and driven to succeed
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Problem analysis & solving skills
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Desire and aptitude for learning new concepts quickly
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team environment
- Ability to ensure work is accurate and completed under tight deadlines
Who We Are
Interfor is a growth-oriented forest products company, operating in all major forest products markets across North America. We offer one of the most diverse lines of wood products to customers around the globe, produced in safety-focused, world-class facilities. We strengthen and contribute to the local economies, build value for our employees and customers, and operate with world-leading sustainable forest management practices. We are proud to produce sustainable building materials that contribute to a healthy and sustainable future. Check out www.interfor.com to learn more about our approach to sustainability.
Interfor is one of the largest forest products companies in the world and we’re growing in exciting directions. Come be a part of our success! #StartHereGoFar
What We Offer
Interfor builds value for our employees by providing a career where they can contribute, grow, and prosper. We offer a competitive salary, based both on what you bring to the role and benchmarked to market conditions. You’ll also get a competitive benefits package including:
Extended Health & Dental
Short Term Disability Insurance
Long Term Disability Insurance
Life and AD&D Insurance
Additional (Employee Paid) Life Insurance
RRSP Matching Plan
Participation in our Employee Share Purchase Plan (ESPP)
Employee Assistance Program
We want you to grow your career with Interfor. With our industry leading training programs and track record of promoting from within, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to ‘Start Here. Go Far.’ Check out our Employee Development Programs to learn more at www.interfor.com/careers.
We appreciate the interest of all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. All applicants offered a position must successfully complete a pre-employment drug test and background check. Interfor is an Equal Opportunity Employer building a capable, committed, diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual identity, gender, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.