Sales Account Manager, Peachtree City, GA.
When you join our team as a Sales Account Manager, you will be responsible for managing sales within a geographic area or product line that involve major customer accounts. The Sales Account Manager will negotiate contracts, manage credit, and develop pricing strategies to
maximize sales returns and mill margins.
What You’ll Do
sales targets and minimize inventory.
with mill staff to forward sell production based on forecasts.
developing accumulations to minimize inventories
- Develop relationships with key accounts and build strategic programs.
- Develop and implement sales strategies that maximize mill margins.
- Develop a strong understanding of individual customer needs and tailor offers to match customer demand.
and maintain strong relationships within the organization, including within Sales, Logistic, and Credit department.
- Cross train with other departments (logistics, documentation, etc.)
- Represent sales at meetings with other departments (logistics, operations, etc.) to provide actionable background information and market insight.
challenges and opportunities in the sales process to maximize margins.
What You Offer
- Minimum 5 years of sales experience.
- Post-secondary education an asset.
- Familiar with Microsoft Excel.
- Detailed knowledge of North American lumber market.
- Ability to travel (typically less than 10 days a year)
- Working knowledge of lumber markets is an asset.
Who We Are
Interfor is a growth-oriented forest products company, operating in all major forest products markets across North America. We offer one of the most diverse lines of wood products to customers around the globe, produced in safety-focused, world-class facilities. We strengthen and contribute to the local economies, build value for our employees and customers, and operate with world-leading sustainable forest management practices. We are proud to produce sustainable building materials that contribute to a healthy and sustainable future. Check out www.interfor.com to learn more about our approach to sustainability.
Interfor is one of the largest forest products companies in the world and we’re growing in exciting directions. Come be a part of our success! #StartHereGoFar
What We Offer Interfor builds value for our employees by providing a career where they can contribute, grow, and prosper. We offer a competitive salary, based both on what you bring to the role and benchmarked to market conditions. You’ll also get a competitive benefits package including:
Extended Health & Dental
Short Term Disability Insurance
Long Term Disability Insurance
Life and AD&D Insurance
Additional (Employee Paid) Life Insurance
RRSP Matching Plan
Participation in our Employee Share Purchase Plan (ESPP)
Employee Assistance Program
We want you to grow your career with Interfor. With our industry leading training programs and track record of promoting from within, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to ‘Start Here. Go Far.’ Check out our Employee Development Programs to learn more at www.interfor.com/careers.
We appreciate the interest of all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. All applicants offered a position must successfully complete a pre-employment drug test and background check. Interfor is an Equal Opportunity Employer building a capable, committed, diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual identity, gender, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.