Red Seal Millwright, Castlegar,
is seeking energetic and enthusiastic team players to join our team as a Red Seal Millwright in Castlegar.
Starting rate for this position is $46.08 per hour.
- Preventive maintenance and repair of mill maintenance and kiln hot oil systems equipment.
- Install machinery and equipment according to layout plans, blueprints, and other drawings, using hoists, lift trucks, hand tools, and power tools.
- Work in a safe and efficient manner, following all safety rules and regulations as well as using all personal protective gear/equipment as required.
- You will be a highly motivated team player, with strong communication and interpersonal skills and a proven track record on safety.
- This position has varied shifts (3 Shift rotation and/or weekend shift).
- Red Seal certified Millwright.
- Mill maintenance and Kiln Hot Oil Systems experience an asset.
- Strong safety background.
- Understand the importance of teamwork and have a positive impact on the team.
- Open-minded and positive in dealing with change and new ways of doing things.
- Able to communicate effectively with your team and other departments.
- Take personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of work.
- Recognize problems and have them corrected immediately.
is a growth-oriented forest products company, operating in all major forest
products markets across North America. We offer one of the most diverse lines
of wood products to customers around the globe, produced in safety-focused,
world-class facilities. We strengthen and contribute to the local economies,
build value for our employees and customers, and operate with world-leading
sustainable forest management practices. We are proud to produce sustainable
building materials that contribute to a healthy and sustainable future. Check
out www.interfor.com to
learn more about our approach to sustainability.
is one of the largest forest products companies in the world and we’re growing
in exciting directions. Come be a part of our success! #StartHereGoFar
What We Offer
provides local stability and opportunity. We help bring out the best in all our
people by offering long-term, competitive jobs supported by training, continued
development and great benefits.
you to grow your career with Interfor. With our industry leading training
programs and track record of promoting from within, you’ll have plenty of
opportunities to ‘Start Here. Go Far.’ Check out our Employee Development
Programs to learn more at www.interfor.com/careers.
We appreciate the interest of all applicants, however, only those selected
for an interview will be contacted. All applicants offered a position must
successfully complete a pre-employment drug test and background check. Interfor
is an Equal Opportunity Employer building a capable, committed, diverse
workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual identity, gender, national
origin, protected veteran status, or disability.