Red Seal Millwright, Chase, British Columbia
COVID-19 Information: Interfor continues to put safety first
at all sites and has implemented many exposure control measures including
social distancing, increased sanitization, PPE and physical barriers across the
Compensation: $44.96/ hour.
Location: Applicants should live in or be willing to relocate to the Adams/ Shuswap Lakes area. This is not a camp or remote work facility.
Who We Are
Interfor is a growth-oriented lumber company with operations in Canada and the United States. We have an annual production capacity of 3 billion board feet and offer one of the most diverse lines of lumber products to customers around the world.
What We Offer
Interfor is where excellence meets opportunity. We invest in your success by positioning you alongside the best people in top quartile mill facilities located in great communities across North America. In the past decade, we’ve infused close to $1 billion into modern facilities and systems that employ the latest technologies.
Interfor is one of the largest lumber companies in the world and we’re growing in exciting directions. Come be a part of our success.
What You’ll Do
- Work in a safe and efficient manner while following all safety rules and regulations.
- Preventive maintenance and repair of sawmill, planer and kiln hot oil system equipment.
- Fabricate, construct and install equipment and machinery with the use of blueprints and diagrams.
- Solve problems and work as part of a team focused on machine reliability and breakdown prevention.
What You Offer
- Red Seal Millwright certification.
- Strong safety background.
- Be a positive contributor to a team.
- Able to communicate effectively with your team and other departments.
- Take personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of work.
Interested in being a part of our team? Apply online at www.interfor.com/careers. We appreciate the interest of all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. All applicants offered a position must successfully complete a pre-employment drug & alcohol test and background check. Interfor is an Equal Opportunity Employer building a capable, committed, diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.