Production Team Member, Chase, British Columbia
COVID-19 Information: Interfor continues to put safety first
at all sites and has implemented many exposure control measures including
social distancing, increased sanitization, PPE and physical barriers across the
- Compensation: $31.60/ hour.
- Shift: Will vary between day, afternoon and
graveyard clean-up shifts.
Who We Are
Interfor is a growth-oriented and safety focused lumber company with 4 sawmills
in BC and a total of 17 mills across North America. We have an annual
production capacity of approximately 3 billion board feet and provide
sustainable and environmentally friendly forest products to our customers
around the world.
What We Offer
- Work-Life Balance: Work schedules that allow you to be home each night.
- Compensation: Competitive wage and benefits. Benefits plan includes: extend health and dental, life and disability, short- and long-term disability, pension, EAP and profit sharing.
- Career Growth: Training, development, and growth opportunities in a stable environment.
- Culture: Interfor builds value for employees by providing a career where they contribute, grow and prosper. We bring out the best in our employees by offering long-term, rewarding careers supported by training and education, opportunities for promotion, and great benefits. We’re growing in exciting directions. Come be a part of our success.
What You’ll Do
- Work in a safe and efficient manner while following all safety rules and regulations
- Work as a member of the production team doing a variety of jobs across the site including clean-up, yard maintenance, stacking lumber and
- Operating equipment and production lines to maintain a steady flow of lumber though the mill.
What You Offer
- Strong safety background
- Ability to follow safety protocols
- Ability to meet physical demands including walking, standing, sitting, climbing stairs, bending and lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to work a variety of shifts.
- Experience in an industrial environment or working around heavy equipment
- Good work ethic and enjoys physical work
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
Interested in being a part of our
team? Apply online at www.interfor.com/careers
We appreciate the interest of all
applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
All applicants offered a position must successfully complete a pre-employment
drug & alcohol test and background check. Interfor is an Equal Opportunity
Employer building a capable, committed, diverse workforce. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or