Production Labourer, Belledune, New Brunswick
When you join our team as a Production Labourer,
you will support the mill to
run smoothly and ensure that workstations are kept clean and organized.
What You’ll Do
- Work in a safe and efficient manner.
- Closely follow safety procedures to prevent accident.
- Clean work areas and equipment of sawmill and planer.
- Carrying out quality workmanship at the necessary speeds.
- Follow production specifications.
- Work efficiently and manage time effectively.
- Do any other related tasks.
What You Offer
- Knowledge of basic safety rules and precautionary measures.
- Ability to lift +/- 50 lbs and transfer them manually.
- Ability to stand, walk and climb stairs for full shifts.
- Availability to workday and/or night shifts 8 to 13 hours.
- Ability to work in a demanding and fast paced production environment.
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Be able to take initiative.
Who We Are
Interfor is a growth-oriented forest products
company, operating in all major forest products markets across North America.
We offer one of the most diverse lines of wood products to customers around the
globe, produced in safety-focused, world-class facilities. We strengthen and
contribute to the local economies, build value for our employees and customers,
and operate with world-leading sustainable forest management practices. We are
proud to produce sustainable building materials that contribute to a healthy
and sustainable future. Check out www.interfor.com to learn more about our
approach to sustainability.
Interfor is one of the largest forest products
companies in the world and we’re growing in exciting directions. Come be a part
of our success! #StartHereGoFar
What We Offer
Interfor builds value for our employees by
providing a career where they can contribute, grow, and prosper. We offer a
competitive salary, based both on what you bring to the role and benchmarked to
market conditions. You’ll also get a competitive benefits package.
We want you to grow your career with Interfor. With
our industry leading training programs and track record of promoting from
within, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to ‘Start Here. Go Far.’ Check out
our Employee Development Programs to learn more at www.interfor.com/careers.
We appreciate the interest of all applicants, however, only those selected
for an interview will be contacted. All applicants offered a position must
successfully complete a pre-employment background check. Interfor is an Equal Opportunity
Employer building a capable, committed, diverse workforce. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual identity, gender, national origin, protected
veteran status, or disability.