Operations Cleaner, Belledune, New Brunswick
seeking energetic and enthusiastic team players to join our team as an Operations Cleaner in Belledune NB.
What You’ll Do
- Clean around machines between production shifts in Sawmill & Planer;
- Assisting the operations cleaners with cleaning & housekeeping during production;
- Assisting maintenance trades employees in their respective tasks, as required;
- All other tasks assigned.
What You Offer
- Experience in a sawmill operation will be an asset;
- Strong commitment to safety;
- Sound understanding of safe work practices and safety regulations;
- Ability to work independently or as a team;
- Ability to remain calm in emergencies, respond quickly, and follow all reporting and safety procedures;
- Ability to work evenings/nights and remain awake and alert at a fixed location;
- Strong observation skills and ability to patrol for signs of fire or any other unusual events;
- Physical ability to perform duties, climb stairs, and lift +/- 50 lbs.
Who We Are
Interfor is a growth-oriented forest products company, operating in all
major forest products markets across North America. We offer one of the most
diverse lines of wood products to customers around the globe, produced in safety-focused,
world-class facilities. We strengthen and contribute to the local economies,
build value for our employees and customers, and operate with world-leading
sustainable forest management practices. We are proud to produce sustainable
building materials that contribute to a healthy and sustainable future. Check
out www.interfor.com to learn more about
our approach to sustainability.
Interfor is one of the largest forest products companies in the world
and we’re growing in exciting directions. Come be a part of our success!
What We Offer
Interfor provides local stability and opportunity. We help bring out the
best in all our people by offering long-term, competitive jobs supported by
training, continued development, and great benefits.
We want you to grow your career with Interfor. With our industry leading
training programs and track record of promoting from within, you’ll have plenty
of opportunities to ‘Start Here. Go Far.’ Check out our Employee Development
Programs to learn more at www.interfor.com/careers.
We appreciate the interest of all applicants, however, only those
selected for an interview will be contacted. All applicants offered a
position must successfully complete a pre-employment drug test and
background check. Interfor is an Equal Opportunity Employer building a
capable, committed, diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual identity, gender, national origin, protected veteran
status, or disability.