Millwright – Weekend (TH – S), Monticello, Arkansas
Interfor is seeking energetic and enthusiastic team players to join our team as a Millwright – Weekend (TH – S) in Monticello, Arkansas. Starting rate for this position is $26.22 per hour with the potential to grow to $38.57 per hour based on skill level and experience.
What You’ll Do
- Must adhere to all safety policies and standards.
- Must adhere to all HR policies and standards.
- Service all reducers.
- Keep up with the preventative maintenance on all drive chains and sprockets.
- Change filters on hydraulic units and check oil levels.
- Fill all lube tanks and oil tanks daily.
- Perform basic maintenance on hydraulic units.
- Service, repair, and maintain automatic oil and grease lube systems.
- Perform any other duties in any area requested by Supervisor in order to keep area in operation.
- Keep work area neat and clean.
- Physical Requirements: Walking, standing, sitting, climbing stairs, bending, and lifting (up to 50 lbs.).
What You’ll Offer
- Ability to follow instructions and work without constant supervision.
- Must be a team player and able to work with people in an intelligent and professional manner.
- Knowledgeable on both oil and grease lubricants.
- Knowledgeable on greasing procedures for bearings.
- Must be able to work flexible schedules which could include weekends, holidays, and call-in duties.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 2 (two) years of experience (unless coming in as a Trainee) .
Who We Are
Interfor is a growth-oriented forest products company, operating in all major forest products markets across North America. We offer one of the most diverse lines of wood products to customers around the globe, produced in safety-focused, world-class facilities. We strengthen and contribute to the local economies, build value for our employees and customers, and operate with world-leading sustainable forest management practices. We are proud to produce sustainable building materials that contribute to a healthy and sustainable future. Check out www.interfor.com to learn more about our approach to sustainability.
Interfor is one of the largest forest products companies in the world and we’re growing in exciting directions. Come be a part of our success! #StartHereGoFar
What We Offer
Interfor provides local stability and opportunity. We help bring out the best in all our people by offering long-term, competitive jobs supported by training, continued development and great benefits.
- Group Benefit Programs (Employee Medical, Dental, Vision Plans)
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Additional (Employee Paid) Life Insurance
- HSA Medical Plan
- 401(k) Matching Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Training & Development Opportunities
We want you to grow your career with Interfor. With our industry leading training programs and track record of promoting from within, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to ‘Start Here. Go Far.’ Check out our Employee Development Programs to learn more at www.interfor.com/careers.
We appreciate the interest of all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. All applicants offered a position must successfully complete a pre-employment drug test and background check. Interfor is an Equal Opportunity Employer building a capable, committed, diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual identity, gender, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.