Millwright Apprentice Instructor, Perry, Georgia
Who We Are
Interfor is a growth-oriented lumber company with operations in Canada and the United States. We have an annual production capacity of 3 billion board feet and offer one of the most diverse lines of lumber products to customers around the world.
What We Offer
Interfor is where excellence meets opportunity. We invest in your success by positioning you alongside the best people in top quartile mill facilities located in great communities across North America. In the past decade, we’ve infused close to $1 billion into modern facilities and systems that employ the latest technologies.
Interfor is one of the largest lumber companies in the world and we’re growing in exciting directions. Come be a part of our success.
We are currently recruiting for a Millwright Apprentice Instructor based at our Millwright Apprenticeship Program training center in Perry, GA. The Millwright Apprentice Instructor will be responsible for instructing apprentices and current Millwrights according to curriculum and content
developed for the Interfor Millwright Apprenticeship Program. This role will support program leaders in the
delivery of training that aligns with the program and company objectives.
What You’ll Do
- Deliver training and course content in a classroom setting.
- Provide coaching and feedback to the attending students.
- Develop, maintain and continuous improvement of program delivery.
What You Offer
- 7-10 years of experience working in the industrial maintenance field.
- 2 to 3 years of experience as a technical instructor preferred.
- Journey Millwright certificate and/or associates degree in industrial maintenance preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to work effectively in a highly interactive and energetic team environment.
- Ability to enthusiastically communicate to a large group and facilitate training.
Interested in being a part of our team? Apply online
We appreciate the interest of all applicants, however, only
those selected for an interview will be contacted. All applicants offered a
position must successfully complete a pre-employment drug test and background
check. Interfor is an Equal Opportunity Employer building a capable, committed,
diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
protected veteran status, or disability.