Kiln-Certified Operator, Chase, British Columbia
Interfor is seeking energetic and enthusiastic team players to join our team as a Kiln-Certified Operator in Chase. Starting rate for this position is $35.903.
What You’ll Do
- Work in a safe and efficient manner while following all safety rules and regulations.
- Monitor the thermal plant with autonomous decision making.
- Operate forklift to load and unload lumber from kilns, manage inventory and yard standard maintenance.
- Monitor and record drying schedule data using computer software.
What You Offer
- 5th Class Power Engineering Ticket.
- Ability to work a 4-on, 4-off, 12-hour schedule, including night shifts.
- Forklift certification an asset.
- Able to communicate effectively and be a positive contributor to a team.
- Strong safety background.
Who We Are
Interfor is a growth-oriented forest products company, operating in all major forest products markets across North America. We offer one of the most diverse lines of wood products to customers around the globe, produced in safety-focused, world-class facilities. We strengthen and contribute to the local economies, build value for our employees and customers, and operate with world-leading sustainable forest management practices. We are proud to produce sustainable building materials that contribute to a healthy and sustainable future. Check out www.interfor.com to learn more about our approach to sustainability.
Interfor is one of the largest forest products companies in the world and we’re growing in exciting directions. Come be a part of our success! #StartHereGoFar
What We Offer
Interfor provides local stability and opportunity. We help bring out the best in all our people by offering long-term, competitive jobs supported by training, continued development and great benefits.
We want you to grow your career with Interfor. With our industry leading training programs and track record of promoting from within, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to ‘Start Here. Go Far.’ Check out our Employee Development Programs to learn more at www.interfor.com/careers.
We appreciate the interest of all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. All applicants offered a position must successfully complete a pre-employment drug test and background check. Interfor is an Equal Opportunity Employer building a capable, committed, diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual identity, gender, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.