Journey or LME Electrician (Molalla, OR)
Interfor Molalla Is currently seeking a licensed LME or Journey Electrician to join our team full time. We invest in your success by providing world class training and education, advancement opportunities and competitive benefits. You will work with the industry’s latest technology in clean, safe and modern facilities. At Interfor, we live by our Core Values and our mission is to build value in everything we do, every day. We are one of the largest, most diverse lumber companies in the world and we’re growing in exciting directions. Come be a part of our success!
What we offer:
- $10,000 signing bonus
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Safe, clean and modern work environments
- Training and development opportunities
What You’ll Do:
- Work in compliance with the NEC code and NFPA guidelines
- Maintain and continue development of documentation standards
- Work in conjunction with maintenance and operations staff to maximize machine center performance and improvements.
- Contribute in design and maintenance of automated equipment using:
• Allen Bradley and Mitsubishi VFD and servo drives,
• Delta and Rockwell hydraulic servo setworks controllers
• Rockwell and Wonderware HMI’s
• Ignition SCADA and SQL interface applications
• Porter and USNR PC based optimizer interfaces
• Ethernet, Controlnet, Devicenet and IOLink networks
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical parts and components
- Help develop and conduct preventative and predictive maintenance tasks
- Complete assigned work tasks.
- Physical Requirements: Walking, standing, sitting, climbing stairs, bending, and lifting (up to 50 lbs.)
What You Offer:
- Commitment to maintain a safe work environment without compromise.
- Sawmill experience is an asset
- Comprehensive understanding and ability to troubleshoot mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems
- Recognize problems and move to correct immediately
- Open-minded and positive in dealing with change and new ways of doing things
- Able to communicate effectively with your team and other departments
- Understand the importance of teamwork and have a positive impact on the team
- Take personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of work
- Willing to work all shifts, including weekends and holidays
- Able to work a flexible schedule
- 5 years of industrial experience working with PLC’s, VFD’s with a strong background in Rockwell
- Two year technical degree in electronics or related field preferred
- Experience in 480, 3-phase, single phase and installing electrical systems
- Ability to read and maintain electrical drawings and use electrical test instruments
Interested in being a part of our team? Apply online at www.interfor.com/careers
We appreciate the interest of all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. All applicants offered a position must successfully complete a pre-employment drug & alcohol test and background check. Interfor is an Equal Opportunity Employer building a capable, committed, diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.