Industrial Electrician, Sault Ste. Marie,
When you join our team as a Industrial Electrician, reporting
to the Maintenance Supervisor, you will perform all maintenance and repair of
What You’ll Do
- Perform daily checks (continuity, current, voltage and resistance) and diagnostics on equipment.
- Repair, install and test the equipment. (Transformers, regulators, motors, generators, electrical control system).
- Design control panels and install circuit power distribution.
- Interpret the requirements of the electrical code and ensure compliance.
- Responding to emergencies during breakdown.
- PLC programming (A.P.I.).
- Other related tasks.
What You Offer
- Certified industrial electrician.
- Minimum 2-5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Must be PLC literate.
- Have knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word and Outlook).
- Familiarity with Occupational Health and Safety legislation.
- Must be fluent in both written and spoken English.
- Efficient and organized.
- Demonstrate collaborative spirit and initiative.
- Analytical, conscientious and flexible.
- Results-oriented, in compliance with safety standards.
Who We Are
Interfor is a growth-oriented forest products company, operating in all major forest products markets across North America. We offer one of the most diverse lines of wood products to customers around the globe, produced in safety-focused, world-class facilities. We strengthen and contribute to the local economies, build value for our employees and customers, and operate with world-leading sustainable forest management practices. We are proud to produce sustainable building materials that contribute to a healthy and sustainable future. Check out www.interfor.com to learn more about our approach to sustainability.
Interfor is one of the largest forest products companies in the world and we’re growing in exciting directions. Come be a part of our success! #StartHereGoFar
What We Offer
Interfor builds value for our employees by providing a career where they can contribute, grow, and prosper. We offer a competitive salary, based both on what you bring to the role and benchmarked to market conditions. You’ll also get a competitive benefits package.
We want you to grow your career with Interfor. With our industry leading training programs and track record of promoting from within, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to ‘Start Here. Go Far.’ Check out our Employee Development Programs to learn more at www.interfor.com/careers.
We appreciate the interest of all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. All applicants offered a position must successfully complete a pre-employment background check. Interfor is an Equal Opportunity Employer building a capable, committed, diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual identity, gender, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.