Human Resources Intern, Bathurst, New Brunswick
When you join our team as a Human Resources Intern, you will have the opportunity to gain exposure to various areas of divisional and corporate Human Resources while supporting projects and initiatives across the region and assisting with full-cycle recruiting.
What We Offer
Interfor builds value for our interns by providing a working experience where they can contribute, grow, and prosper. We offer competitive compensation for students including the following:
- Salaries starting from $2,700 per month based on year in school
- Temporary living and relocation assistance
What You Offer
- Currently working towards the completion of a business degree with a concentration or major in Human Resources Management.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills.
- Intermediate skills with MS Office Suite, with emphasis on Microsoft Excel functions (e.g. formulas, pivot tables, conditional formatting, etc.).
- Impeccable attention to detail and the ability to display tact, diplomacy and discretion in handling information of confidential and/or sensitive nature.
Who We Are
Interfor is a growth-oriented forest products company, operating in all major forest products markets across North America. We offer one of the most diverse lines of wood products to customers around the globe, produced in safety-focused, world-class facilities. We strengthen and contribute to the local economies, build value for our employees and customers, and operate with world-leading sustainable forest management practices. We are proud to produce sustainable building materials that contribute to a healthy and sustainable future. Check out www.interfor.com to learn more about our approach to sustainability.
Interfor is one of the largest forest products companies in the world and we’re growing in exciting directions. Come be a part of our success! #StartHereGoFar
We want you to grow your career with Interfor. With our industry leading training programs and track record of promoting from within, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to ‘Start Here. Go Far.’ Check out our Employee Development Programs to learn more at www.interfor.com/careers.
We appreciate the interest of all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. All applicants offered a position must successfully complete a pre-employment drug test and background check. Interfor is an Equal Opportunity Employer building a capable, committed, diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual identity, gender, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.