Human Resources Administrative Assistant, Montreal, Quebec
When you join our team as a Human Resources Administrative Assistant, you will report to the Manager, Talent & Development, Eastern Operations and you will be responsible for providing the coordination and technical support services required to implement and track the department’s programs and projects, including those related to recruitment and training.
What You’ll Do
- Provides support related to the recruitment process – preparation of requisitions, review of job descriptions and postings in collaboration with the stakeholders involved, the integrity of the ATS system, the preparation of reports, etc.
- Assists team members with the smooth running and follow-up of onboarding, integration, and training activities for staff.
- Organize logistics for training activities and help prepare educational support and material as required.
- Prepare documents and files related to the human resources process.
- Provides administrative and coordination assistance to other departments (communications, health & safety), according to needs and ongoing activities.
- Perform any other related task in support of the human resources team.
What You Offer
- Diploma of collegial studies in human resources, administration, or office technology.
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Bilingualism (oral and written).
- Advanced computer skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Customer service orientation, and initiative.
- Attention to detail and high degree of organizational and planning.
- Honesty, integrity, and professionalism.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Curiosity, agility, and willingness to learn.
Who We Are
Interfor is a growth-oriented forest products company, operating in all major forest products markets across North America. We offer one of the most diverse lines of wood products to customers around the globe, produced in safety-focused, world-class facilities. We strengthen and contribute to the local economies, build value for our employees and customers, and operate with world-leading sustainable forest management practices. We are proud to produce sustainable building materials that contribute to a healthy and sustainable future. Check out www.interfor.com to learn more about our approach to sustainability.
Interfor is one of the largest forest products companies in the world and we’re growing in exciting directions. Come be a part of our success! #StartHereGoFar
What We Offer
Interfor builds value for our employees by providing a career where they can contribute, grow, and prosper. We offer a competitive salary, based both on what you bring to the role and benchmarked to market conditions. You’ll also get a competitive benefits package.
We want you to grow your career with Interfor. With our industry leading training programs and track record of promoting from within, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to ‘Start Here. Go Far.’ Check out our Employee Development Programs to learn more at www.interfor.com/careers.
We appreciate the interest of all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. All applicants offered a position must successfully complete a pre-employment background check. Interfor is an Equal Opportunity Employer building a capable, committed, diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual identity, gender, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.