Future Opportunities (Hourly), Canada
Who We Are
Interfor is a growth-oriented lumber company with operations in Canada and the United States. We have an annual production capacity of 3 billion board feet and offer one of the most diverse lines of lumber products to customers around the world.
As we continue to grow, we’ll be looking for motivated team players who want to invest their future with us. Interfor is always on the lookout for high caliber individuals for various positions in manufacturing functions and support activities in the production of lumber at our modern manufacturing facilities.
What We Offer
Interfor provides local stability and opportunity. We help bring out the best in all our people by offering long-term, competitive jobs supported by training, education and great benefits. Plus, you’ll be working with the industry’s latest technologies in clean, safe and modern mills.
Interfor is one of the largest lumber companies in the world and we’re growing in exciting directions. Come be a part of our success.
What You Offer
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Previous experience in production, general labor, heavy manufacturing and/or lumber is a plus
- Commitment to maintain a safe work environment without compromise
- Recognize problems and have them corrected immediately
- Understand the importance of teamwork and have a positive impact on the team and production
- Open-minded and positive in dealing with change and new ways of doing things
- Able to communicate effectively with your team and other departments
- Take personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of work
We look forward to seeing your application and discussing potential future opportunities! Apply online at www.interfor.com/careers
We appreciate the interest of all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. All applicants offered a position must successfully complete a pre-employment drug test and background check. Interfor is an Equal Opportunity Employer building a capable, committed, diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.