eLearning Designer (Contractor 6-12 Months), Peachtree City, Georgia
When you join our team as an eLearning Designer (Contractor), you will collaborate with our in-house Program Managers and Subject Matter Experts to create new training programs and update existing training offerings, primarily focusing on online content creation and eLearning development. The successful candidate has a keen interest in creating interactive and engaging courses that fit our business needs.
We are looking for an eLearning Designer (Contractor) to work part-time approximately 20 to 40 hours per week for approximately 6-months in length, with the possibility of a long-term partnership for content development. We are open to considering candidates that would be working remotely in Canada.
What You’ll Do
- Work collaboratively to create impactful learning experiences.
- Develop learning deliverables in various engaging formats (e.g., courses, games, videos, quizzes, etc.).
- Collaborate with Program Managers and Subject Matter Experts to confirm course specifications and resolve gaps.
- Contribute creatively to the team for eLearning design and adult learning theory.
- Use technical and creative writing skills to engage course participants.
- Update training materials with changes and feedback.
What You Offer
- Proven ability to create online learning experiences.
- Proficient with Articulate Storyline 360 or similar eLearning authoring tools.
- Experience working with Instructional Designers and Subject Matter Experts.
- Skills in graphic design, video editing, and audio editing.
- High attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy.
- Thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced work environment.
- Knowledge of instructional design principles (ADDIE, SAM, Action Mapping).
- The ability to work well independently and in a team environment.
- Effective at planning, organizing, establishing priorities, and meeting deadlines.
- Familiarity with a Learning Management System (Cornerstone OnDemand is preferred).
- Experience developing training for the lumber industry or heavy industry/manufacturing is an asset.
Who We Are
Interfor is a growth-oriented forest products company, operating in all major forest products markets across North America. We offer one of the most diverse lines of wood products to customers around the globe, produced in safety-focused, world-class facilities. We strengthen and contribute to the local economies, build value for our employees and customers, and operate with world-leading sustainable forest management practices. We are proud to produce sustainable building materials that contribute to a healthy and sustainable future. Check out www.interfor.com to learn more about our approach to sustainability.
Interfor is one of the largest forest products companies in the world and we’re growing in exciting directions. Come be a part of our success! #StartHereGoFar
We appreciate the interest of all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. All applicants offered a position must successfully complete a pre-employment drug test and background check. Interfor is an Equal Opportunity Employer building a capable, committed, diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual identity, gender, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.