eLearning Designer (Contract), Peachtree City, Georgia
When you join our team as an eLearning Designer, you will primarily focus on the design and development of online courses in partnership with our in-house Program Managers.
The successful candidate has a keen interest in creating interactive and engaging courses that fit our business needs. The eLearning Designer will maintain and archive their work in an orderly fashion and collaborate with the program managers to design engaging content. This contract is approximately six months in length with the possibility of a long-term partnership of content development.
What You’ll Do
- Using Interfor’s process, work with the Program Manager and Subject Matter Experts to create impactful and memorable digital experiences that drive learning.
- Utilize Articulate Storyline to build eLearning courses and demonstration.
- Integrate adult learning best practices and critical thinking into eLearning courses.
- Contribute creatively on the team for eLearning design and implement quality assurance and content reviews.
- Develop learning deliverables in various engaging and creative formats (e.g., courses, games, videos, quizzes, etc.).
What You Offer
- Minimum 3+ years training design experience creating online learning courses.
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience process management for the training development lifecycle, from initial design through delivery and implementation.
- 3+ years’ experience working with Instructional Designers and Subject Matter Experts.
- Bachelor’s degree in training, instructional design, learning technologies, or related field.
- Strong attention to detail and a dedication to deliver high quality work to tight deadlines.
- Lumber industry and related experience is an asset.
- Advanced working knowledge of Articulate Storyline 360 and basic understanding of Vyond.
- Working knowledge of instructional design and adult learning principles.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Aptitude for attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
- Familiarity with a Learning Management System (Cornerstone OnDemand is preferred).
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator is preferred.
- The ability to work well independently and in a team environment.
- Efficiency in planning and organizing work, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Industrial or mechanical training background, preferred.
Who We Are
Interfor is a growth-oriented forest products company, operating in all major forest products markets across North America. We offer one of the most diverse lines of wood products to customers around the globe, produced in safety-focused, world-class facilities. We strengthen and contribute to the local economies, build value for our employees and customers, and operate with world-leading sustainable forest management practices. We are proud to produce sustainable building materials that contribute to a healthy and sustainable future. Check out www.interfor.com to learn more about our approach to sustainability.
Interfor is one of the largest forest products companies in the world and we’re growing in exciting directions. Come be a part of our success! #StartHereGoFar
We appreciate the interest of all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. All applicants offered a position must successfully complete a pre-employment drug test and background check. Interfor is an Equal Opportunity Employer building a capable, committed, diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual identity, gender, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.