HR Coordinator and Systems, Montreal, Quebec
When you join our team as a HR Coordinator and Systems, reporting
to the Manager, Compensation and Benefits, your mandate will be to support the
management, transition and implementation of programs and tools in the areas of
compensation, benefits administration, disability and attendance management and
HRIS. You will act as a resource person in these areas for Human Resources team
members and supervisors at the Ontario and Québec sites, as well as provide
administrative management for the Montréal office. This position is part of a maternity leave replacement for a period
of 12 to 18 months, with the possibility of permanence.
What You’ll Do
- Act as resource person for HRIS, administration of benefits and disability and attendance management programs and provide supporting information or training to the HR team as required.
- Maintain performance indicators for human resources activities (KPIs).
- Assist your immediate superior with HRIS management (UltiPro), update files, make corrections and produce reports as required.
- Collaborate in preparing and executing the payroll for management and hourly employees.
- Administer workforce training (Bill 90) and CSST/WSHIB (billing) files, and reconcile group insurance, EAP and other supplier billing.
- Follow up on monthly disability files with the insurer and site representatives.
- Update and distribute all documents/communications related to group insurance and pension plans, as required.
- Manage the recognition program (prepare the list of recipients, order and distribute recognitions, etc).
- Help manage the relocation program with the mills (Relonat).
- Oversee activities related to the onboarding of new employees for the Montréal office (administrative hiring, systems-related training/information, various follow-ups, etc.).
- Prepare and standardize documents and files associated with HR processes.
- Updates policies as needed.
What You Offer
- College diploma or certification in human resources management, payroll management or administration.
- Advanced computer skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar role with relevant experience and achievements in administration of HRIS and benefits programs.
- Bilingual (oral and written)
- Available to travel occasionally to various sites in Ontario and Québec.
- Proven diplomacy, discretion, and integrity.
- Rigour, meticulousness, and good learning skills.
- Strong planning, organizational and priority-management skills.
- Autonomy, agility and resourcefulness.
- Team player with a strong sense of customer service.
Who We Are
Interfor is a growth-oriented forest products company, operating in all major forest products markets across North America. We offer one of the most diverse lines of wood products to customers around the globe, produced in safety-focused, world-class facilities. We strengthen and contribute to the local economies, build value for our employees and customers, and operate with world-leading sustainable forest management practices. We are proud to produce sustainable building materials that contribute to a healthy and sustainable future. Check out www.interfor.com to learn more about our approach to sustainability.
Interfor is one of the largest forest products companies in the world and we’re growing in exciting directions. Come be a part of our success! #StartHereGoFar
What We Offer
Interfor builds value for our employees by providing a career where they can contribute, grow, and prosper. We offer a competitive salary, based both on what you bring to the role and benchmarked to market conditions. You’ll also get a competitive benefits package.
We want you to grow your career with Interfor. With our industry leading training programs and track record of promoting from within, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to ‘Start Here. Go Far.’ Check out our Employee Development Programs to learn more at www.interfor.com/careers.
We appreciate the interest of all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. All applicants offered a position must successfully complete a background check. Interfor is an Equal Opportunity Employer building a capable, committed, diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual identity, gender, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.