Contract – Equipment Operator – Snowplow, Belledune, New Brunswick
Interfor’s Belledune Division is gearing up
for the 2023 – 2024 snow season and are in search of an Equipment Operator.
length: Six (6) months, to start as soon as possible
What You’ll Do
- Operate wheel loader and maintain snowplowing, displacing snow from roads, parking lots, pedestrian crossings, and all other assigned areas in a timely manner.
- Resolve and troubleshoot problems as they arise.
- All other duties as assigned by supervisor.
What You Offer
- Trustworthy and reliable.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Willing to be on-call 24/7, Sunday through Saturday.
- Heavy Equipment Certification or 5+ years’ experience operating equipment.
- Valid Class 5 (or above) driver’s license and reliable transportation.
Who We Are
Interfor is a growth-oriented forest products company,
operating in all major forest products markets across North America. We offer
one of the most diverse lines of wood products to customers around the globe,
produced in safety-focused, world-class facilities. We strengthen and
contribute to the local economies, build value for our employees and customers,
and operate with world-leading sustainable forest management practices. We are proud
to produce sustainable building materials that contribute to a healthy and
sustainable future. Check out www.interfor.com to learn more about our
approach to sustainability.
Interfor is one of the largest forest products companies
in the world and we’re growing in exciting directions. Come be a part of our
What We Offer
Interfor builds value for our employees by
providing a career where they can contribute, grow, and prosper. We offer a
competitive salary, based both on what you bring to the role and benchmarked to
market conditions. You’ll also get a competitive benefits package.
We want you to grow
your career with Interfor. With our industry leading training programs and
track record of promoting from within, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to
‘Start Here. Go Far.’ Check out our Employee Development Programs to learn more
We appreciate the interest of all applicants, however, only those
selected for an interview will be contacted. All applicants offered a position
must successfully complete a pre-employment drug test and background check.
Interfor is an Equal Opportunity Employer building a capable, committed,
diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual identity,
gender, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.