Administrative Assistant, Human Resources, Val-d’Or, Quebec
When you join our team as a Administrative Assistant, Human Resources, reporting
to the Regional Human Resource Manager, you will be responsible for providing
administrative support to the human resources, health and safety and the production
departments when necessary.
What You’ll Do
- Produce and update various reports and maintain records required by the human resources and production departments, including payroll, health and safety, training, labor relations, staffing, etc.
- Coordinate the process of manning and act as a resource person on benefits administration and data entry into various systems.
- Provide administrative support in managing, writing and documented procedures, as required.
- Formatting and revision of presentations, memos, and filing.
- Attend meetings, when requested, to ensure good administration and record minutes.
- Prepares specific folders (Internet information search, various verification, etc.).
- Ensure filing and archiving files.
- Perform various administrative tasks related to internal management such as (billing, time management system, form preparation, performance management system, dashboard, and updating of various issues).
- Plan and organize meetings and events by taking charge of logistics activities (meetings, committees, training, travel).
- Performs any other duties of a similar nature or general job-related requested.
What You Offer
- Professional or college diploma in office / secretarial field with 3-5 years of relevant experience in a similar role.
- Experience in administrative support to the department of human resources and health and safety will be considered an asset.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word and Power Point) and Internet.
- French both oral and written. Fluency in English would be an asset.
- Ability to organize and prioritize.
- Responsible and autonomous.
- Focused on results and details.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Customer Service oriented.
- Thoroughness, strong work ethic and confidentiality.
Who We Are
Interfor is a growth-oriented forest products company, operating in all major forest products markets across North America. We offer one of the most diverse lines of wood products to customers around the globe, produced in safety-focused, world-class facilities. We strengthen and contribute to the local economies, build value for our employees and customers, and operate with world-leading sustainable forest management practices. We are proud to produce sustainable building materials that contribute to a healthy and sustainable future. Check out www.interfor.com to learn more about our approach to sustainability.
Interfor is one of the largest forest products companies in the world and we’re growing in exciting directions. Come be a part of our success! #StartHereGoFar
What We Offer
Interfor builds value for our employees by providing a career where they can contribute, grow, and prosper. We offer a competitive salary, based both on what you bring to the role and benchmarked to market conditions. You’ll also get a competitive benefits package.
We want you to grow your career with Interfor. With our industry leading training programs and track record of promoting from within, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to ‘Start Here. Go Far.’ Check out our Employee Development Programs to learn more at www.interfor.com/careers.
We appreciate the interest of all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. All applicants offered a position must successfully complete a pre-employment background check. Interfor is an Equal Opportunity Employer building a capable, committed, diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual identity, gender, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.