Accounts Payables Clerk, Montreal, Quebec
When you join our team as a Accounts Payables Clerk, you will report to the Supervisor accounts payables and receivables, you will be responsible for ensuring control over the billing cycle, reconciling account statements and information entry, monitor and control accounts payables.
What You’ll Do
- Coordinate and monitor invoices by comparing the purchase receipt and purchase orders to ensure that the quantity, description, and price are consistent.
- Check and reconcile account statements suppliers.
- Issue checks and direct payments.
- Follow the bills posing problems.
- Coordination with various vendors followed.
- Issue regular reports on the billing to ensure control.
- Classification and sorting of invoices, entering invoices into the system.
- Proceed with the opening of new accounts in the system.
- Coordinate with other facilities transfer of information.
- Provide administrative support and customer service regarding the questioning of payments/invoices.
- Perform any other related duties as required to support the service.
What You Offer
- College degree (technical administrative profile accounting)
- A minimum of 2 to 3 years experience in a similar position or any other experience deemed relevant
- Experience with ERP systems; SAP or Oracle knowledge is an asset
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Fluent in English and French, oral and written.
- Professional Attitude and behavior including teamwork, autonomy, dynamism, honesty, versatility, and initiative.
- Rigorous and detail oriented
- Good stress management.
- Good organizational skills.
Who We Are
Interfor is a growth-oriented forest products company, operating in all major forest products markets across North America. We offer one of the most diverse lines of wood products to customers around the globe, produced in safety-focused, world-class facilities. We strengthen and contribute to the local economies, build value for our employees and customers, and operate with world-leading sustainable forest management practices. We are proud to produce sustainable building materials that contribute to a healthy and sustainable future. Check out www.interfor.com to learn more about our approach to sustainability.
Interfor is one of the largest forest products companies in the world and we’re growing in exciting directions. Come be a part of our success! #StartHereGoFar
What We Offer
Interfor builds value for our employees by providing a career where they can contribute, grow, and prosper. We offer a competitive salary, based both on what you bring to the role and benchmarked to market conditions. You’ll also get a competitive benefits package.
We want you to grow your career with Interfor. With our industry leading training programs and track record of promoting from within, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to ‘Start Here. Go Far.’ Check out our Employee Development Programs to learn more at www.interfor.com/careers.
We appreciate the interest of all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. All applicants offered a position must successfully complete a pre-employment background check. Interfor is an Equal Opportunity Employer building a capable, committed, diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual identity, gender, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.